Boys Swim Trunks Embroidered 1999 Focus - Limited Edition
Look for sea creatures with the children in the embroidery on the Misjim 1999 Focus boys' swim shorts. Embroidered all over with colourful motifs, this high-end design is produced as a numbered limited edition. Made from eco-friendly quick-drying fabric, they have three pockets, one at the back and two at the side.
- Embroidered swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets, one back pocket and two back eyelets
- Side leg length in 2 years: 885", in 6 years: 116"
- Embroidered fabric, limited numbered edition to 49 pieces
- Boys Swim Trunks
- 1999 Focus Boys Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.