Men Tencel Polo Shirt Solid
Make a difference in style with the eco-friendly material of the Pirinol men's polo shirt. Its tencel jersey is made from artificial fibre from eucalyptus wood and meets environmental standards for responsible fabric while offering a perfect fit. With a tone on tone embroidered turtle, this buttonless polo shirt is a summer staple.
- Moisture regulating and cool to the touch-however hot it gets
- Front tab without button
- Short sleeves
- Embroidered turtles tone on tone at the chest
- Two back eyelets
- Men Polo Shirt
- Solid Men Polo Shirt
- 100% Lyocell
- Ultra-durable, hard to ruffle, loves to travel as much as you
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Polo Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Polo Shirt at 86F with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Polo Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 230F.
- Do not dry clean your Polo Shirt.
men top clothing
How to measure
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Why this product is eco-friendly?Vilebrequin is now recorded as a certified client of Tencel™.
Tencel™ is one of the most sustainable fiber we are using. It is produced with wood pulp coming from Eucalyptus grown in certified forest FCS (Forest Stewardship Council). This pulp is dissolved in a solvent 99% regenerated in a close loop. Qualified as "vegetal silk", it embodies a breathable and durable fabric.
The Eucalyptus grows 10x faster than the cotton and uses less space for the same quantity. Therefore, Tencel™ needs5 times less water than the cotton.
1 COTTON T-SHIRT = 10 TENCEL™ T-SHIRTS