Men Swim Trunks Vintage 1974 Multicolore Stripes
From yachts to sunbathing on the beach: spinnaker sailcloth has come such a long way! It features on the timeless Mahiti Multicolore Stripes 1974 men's swim shorts; an iconic design that's just as modern as ever. With no side seams, they have an elasticated waistband with a tie fastening for maximum comfort.
- Swim Trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring to tie
- Without sides seams
- Side leg lenght in M: 15,6"
- Vintage inspiration
- Inspired by Fred Prysquel's originals Vilebrequin swimwear
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- 1974 Multicolor Stripes Men Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
Color: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE