Linen Beach Pouch Distortive water - Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Beach pouch closed by a zipper
- Cord with engraved Vilebrequin zamac tips
- External bias and Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety logo washable leather
- Eco-friendly beach pouch, made of fabric off-cuts from the collection's linen shirts
- Limited edition: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety collaboration
- Sizes: 9.05" x 6.29"
- Unisex linen Beach Pouch
- Distortive water Beach Pouch
- 100% Linen
Color: WILD STONE / BEIGE
To take care of your adored Unisex Beach Pouch, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Hand-wash your Zipped Beach Pouch only.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Zipped Beach Pouch and do not use tumble dryer.
- No ironing.
- Do not dry clean your Zipped Beach Pouch.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Vilebrequin x HighsnobietyWhere city streets meet the French Riviera – Highsnobiety and Vilebrequin have joined forces for a collaboration taking you from L.A. to St-Tropez Founded in 2005, Highsnobiety is a German-based streetwear blog, media brand and production agency, dedicated to today's generation of style-conscious individuals. Its scope covers trends and news from fashion to design, music and entertainment. In a world where cultural obsession has become the rule (not the exception), Highsnobiety’s mission is to turn the curious outsiders into style enthusiasts.
PRINTS' INSPIRATION Distortive Water Images of the pool skating community are projected on to the surface of water. Abstract patterns are created.
Californian Pool Dogtown Pool skateboarding is one of the last bastions of DIY culture in skateboarding. The trend began in the 70’s with enterprising kids equipped with buckets, pumps, and little regard for private property, pumping water out of the pools of vacant villas.
DISCOVER THE COLLABORATION