Sailor Cord Bracelet - Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
So Vilebrequin and so Gas Bijoux... This cord bracelet is definitely the most symbolic creation of our collaboration. The logoed rectangles (found at the end of the swimsuit drawstrings and therefore waterproof), are enhanced by a sailor’s cord, vintage rings and an adjustable closing chain. For men and available in 3 colors (black, navy and turquoise)
- Braided polyester cord bracelet
- Central tips with Vilebrequin rectangle logo, found at the end of the Vilebrequin swimwear cords
- Adjustable closing chain with silver clasp
- Exclusive model created for the collaboration between Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux
- One size
- Circumference: 7.09" - Width: 0.27" - Weight: 6 g
- Men Bracelet
- Solid Bracelet
- 90% Polyester - 5% Polished Brass Plate - 5% Zamac
Color: SILVER / GREY
To take care of your adored Men Bracelet, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Avoid prolonged contact of your Bracelet with water, do not forget to dry it and store it away from humidity.
- Your jewelry will bear a patina with time, this is normal, it is a natural wear: the patina will depend on how you care for your Bracelet.
- To preserve the radiance of your jewelry, it is necessary to avoid contact with water, humidity and perfume.
- To clean your jewelry, rub it gently with a soft dry cloth to remove oxidation marks and do it regularly.
- To avoid oxidation as much as possible, keep your Bracelet in a bag or closed box away from air.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Gas BijouxMeet your favorite new swimsuit companion: a vibrant edit of beach-ready bracelets specially designed by Saint-Tropez jeweler Gas Bijoux, a friend of Vilebrequin since 1971.
BORN UNDER THE SAME SUN Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux’s paths had to cross again someday. They first met down in St-Tropez 50 years ago, under the sun. And the Riviera’s original boho-chic jeweler wasn’t about to miss out on Vilebrequin’s big anniversary in 2021, oh no! To mark the occasion in style, the Houses have collaborated on an exclusive line of bracelets for the whole family, made with love in Marseille.
FEEL THE ELEMENTS Handcrafted from upcycled materials wherever possible — another thing Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux see eye to eye on — bracelets feature recycled swim trunk drawstrings, tips, and fabric offcuts lovingly interwoven with metal. Think sustainable and artisanal.
A salutation to the sun, and to summer’s inevitable return.