Boys Swimwear 2000 Vie Aquatique Flocked
Help little ones learn about sea life with the flocked turtles and seaweed on the Jim Vie Aquatique boys' swim shorts. The original Vilebrequin cut produced as a child's version has three practical side pockets and a further flap pocket at the back. The velvety motifs match the fixed bow at the waist.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Flocked Swimwear
- Boys Swimwear
- 2000 Vie Aquatique Boys Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
Color: VERONESE GREEN / GREEN
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Flock swimwearIt cries out to be touched, stroked and caressed – and not just visually.
Flock is an aesthete – one that loves to please both eyes and the hand. It also likes to surprise, as its flashy colours hide an addictively soft feel and comfortable weight.
One thing is for sure : everyone will have a soft spot for the Flock. A “resin glue” is deposited on the fabric. Tiny filaments are blown at a very high pressure on the resin to obtain this velvet effect.