Boys Swim Shorts Graphic Fish - Vilebrequin x La Samanna
Boys’ swim shorts that combine elegance and comfort
- Boys’ swim shorts featuring a fully elastic waistband and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment. Fixed decorative bow
- Boys’ swimwear with a peach finish for an extra soft feel and a twill weave for more suppleness
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts
- Graphic Fish Boys’ swim shorts
- La Samanna x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
Super stylish from a young age with the Jim swimwear
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Outside leg length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.