Men Terry Jacquard Polo Shirt Solid
Check out the smart look of this towelling jacquard fabric, created exclusively for the Pilote men's plain polo shirt. This new wardrobe staple is unbeatably soft and has short sleeves and a buttonless front placket. Its tone-on-tone motifs interwoven into the knit make it a really subtle and unusual design, with a tone-on-tone embroidered turtle.
- Jacquard Polo
- 3D Jacquard motif "50" for the 50 years of Vilebrequin
- Two back eyelets in the back
- No button on the front placket
- Men Polo Shirt
- Solid Men Jacquard Polo Shirt
- 83% Cotton - 14% Polyester - 3% Elastane
Color: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Polo Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Polo Shirt at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Polo Shirt won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Polo Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 110°C.
- Do not dry clean your Polo Shirt. They are like your swimwear, they love water.
men top clothing
How to measure
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE