Men Swimwear Vintage 1973 Printed Denim
The Mawaii men's stretch swim shorts have a denim effect. Derived from the 70s classic, these shorts are like a cross between beachwear and city wear with no compromise on modernity. Boasting a denim print, they have stripes on the flat waistband and hems, with two side pockets adding to the flap pocket.
- Swimwear with flat waistband with button closure
- Striped ribbon along waistband and bottom of legs
- Two side pockets and one flap pocket under the front waistband
- Two darts on back
- Shorter than the classic Moorea
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 37,8cm
- Mesh lining
- Men vintage Swimwear
- 1973 Printed Denim Men Swimwear
- 70% Cotton - 27% Polyester - 3% Elastane
Color: DENIM / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE