Boys Swim Trunks Embroidered Micro Ronde Des Tortues - Limited Edition
Brighten up your holidays with the brightly coloured turtles on the Misjim Micro Ronde Des Tortues boys' swim shorts. Featuring all-over embroidery, their vibrant colours make every dip in the sea truly invigorating. These timeless shorts with an elasticated waistband and three pockets, including one fastened at the back, feature a decorative bow on the front.
- Embroidered swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets, one back pocket and two back eyelets
- Side leg length in 2 years: 885", in 6 years: 116"
- Embroidered fabric, limited numbered edition to 69 pieces
- Boys Swim Trunks
- Micro Ronde Des Tortues Boys Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.