Men Bowling Shirt Linen Californian Pool Dogtown - Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Bowling shirt
- Short sleeves with turned back cuffs
- Two slots on each side
- Button fastening
- Exclusive external woven label: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Limited edition: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety collaboration
- Light linen shirt ideal for enduring the hot weather
- Men Bowling Shirt
- Californian Pool Dogtown Bowling Shirt
- 100% Linen
- Neck to hem: 30.5" (taken from a size M)
Color: BLUE NOTE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Bowling Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Bowling Shirt at 86F with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Bowling Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 300F.
- Do not dry clean your Bowling Shirt.
men top clothing
How to measure
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Vilebrequin x HighsnobietyWhere city streets meet the French Riviera – Highsnobiety and Vilebrequin have joined forces for a collaboration taking you from L.A. to St-Tropez Founded in 2005, Highsnobiety is a German-based streetwear blog, media brand and production agency, dedicated to today's generation of style-conscious individuals. Its scope covers trends and news from fashion to design, music and entertainment. In a world where cultural obsession has become the rule (not the exception), Highsnobiety’s mission is to turn the curious outsiders into style enthusiasts.
PRINTS' INSPIRATION Distortive Water Images of the pool skating community are projected on to the surface of water. Abstract patterns are created.
Californian Pool Dogtown Pool skateboarding is one of the last bastions of DIY culture in skateboarding. The trend began in the 70’s with enterprising kids equipped with buckets, pumps, and little regard for private property, pumping water out of the pools of vacant villas.
DISCOVER THE COLLABORATION