- Classic design, unusual material.
- Each frame is unique due to the wood grain and pattern.
- Balloon tires, wide handle bar, relaxed seating position- main characteristics for beach cruiser bikes.
- Easy to ride- perfect for vacationers and casual bicyclists.
- Handcrafted frame (takes 50-60 hours to produce instead of 7 minutes for a conventional steel frame).
- Sustainable material.
- Super effective shock absorption, excellent comfort.
- Internal 3 speed gear hub- protected from sand.
- Yacht varnish protects from water.
- Bespoke hand painted turtle pattern for Vilebrequin frames.
Color: SAND / BEIGE
- Delivered with the Vilebrequin personalized bike cover
- Five year warranty on the frame
Vilebrequin x Materia Bikes : A beach cruiserInspired by the models that found fame on America’s West Coast in the early 70s, the Beach Cruiser’s journey closely mirrors Vilebrequin’s: by the summer of 1971, a revolution was brewing on both sides the Atlantic.
In St-Tropez or Venice Beach, freedom meant swim shorts, trips to the beach… and not much else! Convinced that nothing should hold you back, Vilebrequin and Materia Bikes have combined storied expertise with the latest design innovations to bring you new levels of comfort and performance from the second you saddle up to moment you cool off.
Made from hand-finished, the Beach Cruiser Amber features a more relaxed riding position, puncture-protected tyres and a three-speed hub – everything you need to make the pre- or post-dip ride effortless.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.