Crossed Back Straps Women One-piece Swimsuit Plumes Jacquard
You'll love the soft, simple feel of the Frenchy women's swimsuit embellished with jacquard feathers whose delicate details tempt you for a relaxing swim. This one-piece swimsuit has crossover straps at the back, removable padding and a high-cut leg.
- Textured One-piece swimsuit with racerback
- Sporty Inspiration 80's
- Round neckline, no lining, dense fabric
- Removable padding
- Crossed back straps
- Women One-piece Swimwear
- Plumes Jacquard Women One-piece Swimwear
- 92% Recycled Polyamide - 8% Elastane
Color: TERRACOTTA / RED
To take care of your adored Women Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimsuit at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swimsuit and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimsuit. Don't forget that he loves water!
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE