A VILEBREQUIN MAGAZINE
A cookie is a piece of information that a web site sends to your computer, which is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie does not tell us your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a defined period of time.
Vilebrequin logs your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, Vilebrequin may keep track of what portions of this Site you are visiting. Vilebrequin aggregates this information to help Vilebrequin improve or create a better experience for users of the Site. For example: Vilebrequin may upgrade those parts of the Site that are heavily visited.
Our website automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the site. We do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law. For each page that you visit, we collect and store the following technical information in what is called a web server log file:
• Date and time of access
• URL address of the Vilebrequin webpage visited
• Internet domain and IP address from which our website was accessed
• Type of browser and operating system used to access our site (if provided by the browser)
• URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
• Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item
• File size of the webpage visited