Unisex Beach Towel Faces In Places - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Beach towel
- Pattern of the season printed
- Sizes: 69.5" x 34"
- Unisex Beach Towel
- Faces In Places Unisex Beach Towel
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
- 70% Cotton - 30% Recycled Polyester
Color: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your favourite Unisex Beach Towel, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Beach Towel at 86F with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Beach Towel and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 300F.
- Do not dry clean your Beach Towel.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.