Go for the contrasting look with these Moka men's swim shorts. This classic two-tone design follows the historic 1971 Vilebrequin cut with its elasticated waistband and drawstring with stainless zamac tips. They have two side pockets and one back pocket with Velcro fastening, as well as a contrasting embroidered turtle on the leg.
- Bicolor Swimtrunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets, one back pocket with Velcro flap and two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M : 15.6"
- Contrast color inside the belt and 0.6" outside, turtle embroidery tone on tone on the bottom of the left leg
- Swimsuit can be folded into the back pocket to become a pouch with a Vilebrequin rubber label
- Men Swimtrunks
- Solid Swimtrunks
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: SEYCHELLES / BLUE
To take care of your Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your Swimwear to 86F
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 230F
- No dry cleaning your Swimwear
- Iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Rinse with fresh water your Swimwear after each use
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
A stretchy cut with flat and adjustable waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic cut for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.